Please view the guidelines below before submitting your work for publication review. If you have any questions about these terms, feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Journal of Reflective Inquiry is now accepting submissions. Unlike traditional scholarly
journals, JORI seeks articles that reflect on the research process rather than the end-product.
Although disciplinary topics may vary widely, all articles should demonstrate thoughtfulness
about research and intellectual inquiry. Articles may be the products of classes, independent
study, supervised research, honors theses, etc. In other words, the origin of your submission
does not matter.
- The manuscript itself must be free of all identifying information in order to ensure an objective review process.
- The manuscript must be .DOC, or .DOCX format.
- The length of the manuscript should be 2000-2500 words and reflect a finished product.
- The manuscripts should be written using Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Reference style, word style, and number style must follow the recommended citation system for the respective discipline of the manuscript.
- If the manuscript was co-authored, all authors must agree to the submissions of the reflective article.
- The manuscript must be original work not under consideration for publication elsewhere and must not conflict with previous copyrights.
To submit to the Journal of Reflective Inquiry, email your completed manuscript to jori-content.ncsu.edu.